Thursday, July 03, 2008

XBOX - back on my fav 5

First of all WOOHOO XBOX. Please let me repeat it again, WOOHOO XBOX.

Now to explain the WOOHOO. During one of my recent trips to Andhradesam, I visited one of these big video stores. Seeing the dirt cheap prices of the DVDs sold there I couldnt resist myself and got a handful of good old Gult movies. Its not everyday that I shop for such movies and so I did not check to see the video format of these movies. Its not until I came back to US that I realized I got PAL video which none of the DVD players in here would play. I was restricted to watching them on my tiny screen laptop.

Not anymore though.

The other day when XBOX scratched my GEARS OF WAR, I knew I needed something to put XBOX back on my fav list of musthave. So I started experimenting with all sorts of discs that I had and was trying to figure out what scratches the discs the most. During one of these experiments I accidentally popped in one of my movie discs and to my surprise, XBOX started playing the movie - the one in PAL format.

I am a happy man again.

XBOX - You totally rock but for the occasional disc scratching and oh ofcourse the loud noise of your fan. You are back on my fav 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home