Thursday, June 19, 2008

Orey Tintin

I have always been a big fan of Tintin. The reporter with his pup Snowy and the ever swearing Captain make a good team and always seem to have a good taste for adventure with enormous amounts of good luck. They always run into troubles but do manage to get out. The video was much better than the actual comic, at least thats what I thought whenever I watched the Gult translation that air'd on ETv - MiiTv.

The other day just like that I walked into this weird store that had Tintin merchandize on sale. This store owner is apparently a big fan of Tintin just like me and carried all sorts of Tintin stuff. My first reaction - 'Billions of Blistering Barnacles'. As I recovered from the shock I started looking around and 'Ten Thousand Thundering Typhoons' did I find these 3 in 1 comic books of Tintin. I never thought i would actually see a store that would carry these anymore. Just like that the store became my favorite store and I bought all the available copies of Tintin. I am going back there again very soon to check out other stuff.

Hee Haw.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2008 2:06 PM , Blogger RamaWish said...

reminds me of orey tintin show, that u guys would always follow and also i cannot stop laughing rememberign those shows :)

 
At 7/13/2008 2:27 AM , Blogger Nrcima said...

Yep that show was pretty hilarious. Especially the voice for the captain that called Tintin Orey Tintin :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home