Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I recycle, Do U?

Greener city, greener earth seems to be the new mantra of everyone these days. Big corporations are trying to do everything that they can to promote the little bit of recycling they do. Its not like they are not doing anything, but what they do is not sufficient. Its simply not good enough.
I recycle. I recycle every piece of paper, plastic, glass, metal, food. If its remotely recyclable i dispose it the way it should be. Never use a plastic bag when i go to the grocery store. I carry my own bag or sometimes bags. I prefer to eat in my china rather than use plastic or foam plates and worry about recylcing them later.
Green starts at home with every individual and is not the problem of just the corporations. A greener Earth is for everyone now and for the future to come. Try to recycle and help preserve our world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home