Friday, October 13, 2006

for(i =0; i<=evry1; i++) hello;

Now is that something really smart or utterly dumb.

I would go with the latter. I would not expect a normal person with a normal or higher degree of intellectuality to read that and go " hey, hello to u too". BTW, just for the record, that for .. whatever it was, meant a simple hello.

I had this sent to me by my "Expert Programmer" friend who thought it was quite innovative and said a lot about his programming skills. Well finally I have a reply befitting his "hello". Next time I have him come over to my place, I am gonna offer him beer as in :

function whenfriendvisitsmyplace()
{

if(friend==you)     //you as in you my expert programmer friend
yougetbeer = false;

}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home