Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*Expletive Snakes on the *Expletive Plane

I wanted to see a movie this weekend and what is better than a scary snake movie when you are out with your date ;)

Wish it was that way. The movie is one of the worst movies I have seen in the recent past, with every shot perfectioned to crap. The basic plot of the movie itself was so bad that oh, I just ran out of all the good (non-expletive) words for bad.

For one thing, if you need to bring a plane down and you can circulate fermones in the plane air circulation system, why not just circulate some poisonous gas, no complaints and all dead. I did not expect "Eddy Kim" to go down so easily. The snakes bite deaths were ghastly and there were more deaths shown than there were people on that plane.

Finally, when Samuel Jackson says that he is done with the *(insert your favorite expletives here) snakes on the * (here too) plane, i felt like I am done with this * (and here) movie and the *(and here) story and I am out of here.

But I did finish the movie unlike most of my other fortunate friends. At the end of it, I did realize that even though its a snake movie, supposed to be scary and all, it did not even fit the category of a date movie (if you know what i mean *wink*).

My rating -9 (thats right, a negative 9) out of 5. Take that you people with crazy ideas of snakes-on-crack on the plane.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa !!
When you said you weren't going to write one post everyday did you actually mean you were going to do much better? heh heh.
Funnny blog. Keep the good stuff coming

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home