Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The "Laptop"

I always wondered about the many uses that I can probably put my laptop to. So I started out by making a list of everything that my laptop does.

  • Acts as a mobile workstation
  • Gives a techie look to the user (me)
  • Keeps me out of unwanted conversations (all I have to do is start staring at the screen and pretend to think)
  • Is a good strength exercise equipment (weighs almost 9 pounds)
  • Cooking
  • Keeps people away

Anybody would wonder what the hell do the last two mean. Well, the "DELL" that I got two years back gets so hot after an hour of trying to use it that i can probably make an omlette or pancakes off its back. Now for the best in the list, I can simply get rid of people by making them use this laptop, you can figure out how ;).

Now whoever thought that laptops can bring peace into troubled lives. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting ... how i wonder what your fate might be when the someone u r avoiding conv with reads this blog!!! >:)

 
At 10/17/2006 11:24 AM , Blogger Nrcima said...

Well, posting on this blog is one way of telling that person that maybe I am avoiding you right now. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home