Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Krri'shh '

The shh in the name is highlighted for a reason. In the movie, almost everybody sitting around me tried to 'shh' me whenever i made an attempt to understand the movie or smile at the supposed to be funny moments in the movie.

Hindi movie industry, well what can one say. A billion dollar industry churning out about 700 movies every year and almost each and everyone of them is as bad as the rest of them. 'Krishh', the most awaited movie of the year, I donno why people are waiting for it to release, so that they finally realize that Hrithik is not that good an actor or his dad is not a very good movie maker.

So I get my tickets beating the very many online in time and manage the best seats in the hall. The movie starts with a flashback kind of situation wherein we are made to relive the whole experience of Koi Mil Gaya. The movie then takes off with the story of the new superhero in Indian cinema, Krishh.

By the way, what was so superheroic about him afterall. I have seen other movies, wherein the hero (not superhero) fights 50+ people in a single fight sequence, jumps off cliffs faster than Krishh and still manages to romance more than 3 gals at the same time. Some of the other not so super heroes even blocked bullets with hand, cut bullets with a knife and shoot from a galaxy far far away and still manage to hit the target. So this 'Krishh' is not so super afterall, is he? But I did sit through the movie only to realize that I will have to watch the other Hrithik from Koi Mil Gaya with this Hrithik in Krrishh at the end and come out all glazed with my head spinning.

Gosh.. what a waste of useful time and energy. So again, why was i 'shh'ed in the theatre?

My rating: Never mind out of 5

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home