Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The move...

So I havent blogged in a while. But I was never a daily blogger and I will try not to pretend to be one.

So I recently moved to a bigger city from a not so big city. Like many people I said to myself, so whats the big deal, so its a big city, life is not so different after all. But slowly I have come to realize that maybe Big City does have its effects after all.

There are more folks that you know who live nearby.
There are more parties every week that you have to attend.
The crowd to cinemas keeps growing every week.
There are more folks poking in your matters.
The number of people who dislike you is very high.

And this is just to name a few, not including the real problems of a big city like peak traffic, bad traffic and regular traffic jams. The lines in the grocery stores are always long even at 100am.

Damn the move... huh the big city.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home